- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 4 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (15 ounces)black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups chopped fresh kale or spinach
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
Place squash in saucepan, fill with water to 1/2 volume in saucepan. Let squash boil 20-30 minutes. Remove water from pan. Let squash rest until warm to the touch. Cut in half and scrape out seeds.
In a large skillet, crumble beef and cook with onion over medium heat until no longer pink, 4-6 minutes; drain. Add mustard, hot sauce and garlic; cook 1 minute more. Stir in black beans and kale or spinach; cook just until wilted, 2-3 minutes.
Using a fork, separate strands of spaghetti squash; combine with meat mixture. Dollop servings with Greek yogurt.