With only a few ingredients, and any toppings you may have on hand, you can whip up this thrifty dessert for an extra special treat for tonight's dinner.
- 1 chocolate pie crust
- 6 Snickers candy bars (1.86 ounces each), chopped
- 6 cups vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- Additional ice cream toppings, optional
- Fold candy bars into ice cream; spread into prepared crust.
- Drizzle with fudge top after you've place 1/2 of the ice cream mixture into shell. Drizzle remaining on top after remaining ice cream mixture is topped.
Loosely cover and freeze until firm, at least 8 hours. If not serving right away, cover securely after it's frozen firm. If desired, drizzle with additional fudge before serving.