These are simple to make and a real asset if you're in a hurry or late getting home after work. Nothing better than mini-make-you're-own-pizzas for the whole family!
- 2 Flatbreads
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cups grilled chicken breast, torn into pieces
- 1 tablespoon red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- Non stick baking spray
Preheat air-fryer to 400°F. Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick baking spray. Put 2 tablespoons of BBQ sauce on each flatbread and spread evenly on the flatbreads.
Sprinkle both cheeses over the flatbreads. Mix the remaining BBQ sauce with the grilled chicken and place on pizzas. Top with the diced onion. Bake for 10 minutes. Sprinkle the cilantro on top and serve.